India on Thursday reiterated that ensuring the energy security of its 1.4 billion people remains its “supreme priority” as the government responded to assertions by US President Donald Trump about ...
India on Thursday said that it continues to keep its options open for sourcing crude oil from Venezuela and other regions, depending on commercial viability, amidst claims by the United States that it ...
The Indian Foreign Ministry spokesperson Randhir Jaiswal said that India is open to buying oil from nations including Venezuela, depending on commercial viability. “There is a history of engagement ...
To learn more about the CNBC CFO Council, visit cnbccouncils.com/cfo Venezuela will need massive foreign investment and years of infrastructure rebuilding to lift ...
Hosted on MSN
India open to explore commercial merits of Venezuela oil import: MEA on Trump's Russian oil claim
India’s Ministry of External Affairs rejected suggestions that New Delhi is shifting its crude oil imports away from Russia solely in response to US pressure, stressing that energy security drives all ...
HOUSTON, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Oil prices settled slightly lower on Monday after climbing more than 2% in the previous session as investors assessed the impact on output in U.S. crude-producing regions ...
US pushes Iraqi politicians to steer clear of armed groups in new gov't, sources say Iraq told to exclude Iran-linked MPs from cabinet US controls Iraq's oil revenue dollars via Federal Reserve Bank ...
Venezuela’s extensive hydrocarbon wealth presents an opportunity that New Delhi is keen to keep under consideration. India has indicated that Venezuela continues to be a long-standing partner in the ...
Despite the daily hour-long blackouts and gasoline rationing in Cuba, the island’s government sold most of the subsidized oil it received from Venezuela last year, a senior U.S. government official ...
President Trump said American citizens will soon be able to go to Venezuela safely and major oil companies are ‘picking their locations’ there. Photo: Brendan Smialowski/Agence France-Presse/Getty ...
Gov. Ned Lamont has declared a state of emergency ahead of Sunday's snowstorm. Lamont has also signed an order prohibiting commercial vehicles from traveling on all limited access highways in ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results